Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Arrivals Everywhere!

It seems like yesterday was new arrival Monday! My inbox and mailbox were filled with fall (and Christmas) items.  I loved looking through the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue, which took me from Halloween to Christmas in just about 20 pages. Sometimes their items seem over the top to me, but this time it all captured me (and a lot of items are even cuter in store). My boys actually really like looking through this catalogue as well (and Chasing Fireflies) because of the decorations and costumes. Here are a few of my standout items:
I love the tables they create, and the adorable plates but I'm not a fan of melamine (yet, I may change my mind). I stopped instore today (to pick up more of their stainless steel lunch containers, love them) and they had so many cute things out that I don't see online or in the catalogue! (oh and if you are in the mood for Christmas, stockings ship for free).

In walking to Pottery Barn Kids, I had to pass by Janie and Jack. I should have closed my eyes. I haven't shopped there in awhile and walking by I saw this:
I wanted to purchase every item! It is adorable. And online doesn't do it justice at all!! Friday begins their Friends and Family sale (25% off and free shipping if you spend over $100). I looked around and found a few other items to love:
football jeans (these are so much cuter in person)

A new Kelly's Kids catalogue also arrived. I could probably buy every single girl dress style in there. For the boys, I'm loving the monogrammed vest.
Paris Dress (the dress comes in lots of colors)
Charlotte Dress (available in different prints as well)
I promised myself I wouldn't post Christmas outfits, but Kelly's Kids and Hanna Andersson had some super cute ones. Those will come though (and it's still 75 degrees today, so not quite the Christmas mood). 

Gap is 35% off until midnight tonight! I may order N a few pairs of jeans as I saw his ankles in the ones he wore yesterday (that we bought last spring)!

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment