Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Review & Vineyard Vines Sale

The weekend was such a nice break from the craziness of last week and the beginning of kindergarten. I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. We pulled out the slip-n-slide one last time, had our first fall t-ball practice, a birthday party and my parents visited to celebrate my dad's birthday. There were also moments of great calm where we were able to just enjoy being together (I feel like I may focus on these even more now that I have a kindergartener). 

I didn't take a ton of pictures so I included pictures from Friday's school drop-off and today's first bus riding adventure. T's first day was today so I threw a few of those in as well. 







Vineyard Vines added a few new items to their sale (20% off). Their girl items are adorable! Here are some I'm loving:



I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know it's supposed to be the unofficial start to fall, but I'm still enjoying the feeling of summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment