Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Finds

Happy FRIDAY!! I feel like I could type that about a thousand times! I don't think I've ever been quite so happy - kindergarten is tough (and getting back into the routines of meetings, packing lunches, preschool - phew, glad for a break). Here's a few of my picks from around the web:


A lot of my favorite Hanna Andersson PJs are on sale! These long ones are all $32! There are other items on sale too - vests/jackets are great picks. If you didn't scoop up some at the Nordstrom or Serena and Lilly sale, this might be the next best thing. The Yoda ones may finally be ours!

We are slightly obsessed with bubbles in our house. This set is so cute, although I do wonder if it works. I might need a product review or two before buying.

These dolls are quite popular, and it's easy to see why. They are each unique and their style is undeniable. They are pricey though, so I see them more on a shelf than an everyday lovie.
I had no clue Splendid had kids clothes!! I was out buying a gift yesterday and came across a rack with the softest clothes ever - I was so surprised to see they were from Splendid. Cute right?
My cousin introduced me to Violet and Moss and I am in love with these ruffle bow shorts (and just about everything else they offer). They have a great vintage vibe, but everything seems very kid appropriate (there are boy items too)! Wouldn't these be cute with a simple long sleeve white tee, and if it's cold a pair of tights and boots?

I hope everyone has a great weekend! This one seems a little too busy for me; we have a tball game, a birthday party, Sunday School teaching and church volunteering. The good news is we've survived a full week of kindergarten! 






No comments :

Post a Comment