Friday, September 12, 2014

GapCash

Do you have GapCash to spend? I've been spending way too much time in Gap recently and thought I'd pull together some finds. Most of these we actually have, except for the girl choices (thanks to cashback on our credit card) and Gap Jeans are always a favorite. They are the only brand that truly fits N consistently. 
 Gap onesies are so soft! They are the Brennan's favorites and I have loved them since having N. I plan on KC wearing the bubble and dress with a collared onesie underneath once it gets a little colder. The booties are crazy cute and come in navy, pink, and off white. I put them on KC last week to see about their size and they will be perfect when the weather cools!
 I love baseball tees! We own way too many in many colors but I'm always drawn to blue. T loves pull on pants, so the toddler pants were a great option. The blue sweater comes in red as well. We used these a few years ago for Christmas pictures and T's 9 months photos (photo from Bower Studio).
My heart breaks a little looking at this, it was oh so long ago!
Are people over the whole arrow thing? I'm not. I'm still obsessed and love the arrow shirt. The star shirt catches my eye every time I'm in Gap (and I keep thinking it's a dress, but it's not).

Happy Shopping! Have you used their reserve in store service? I did this Thursday night and it was really nice. T, KC and I ran to the store this morning and I promised T I'd be quick and thanks to this I was! The only thing is I thought I'd have to run to two stores to get everything but the first store had everything even though online it said differently. Still, such a great feature!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have soccer and baseball tomorrow plus our pictures Sunday. Chris isn't a fan of what I picked for KC to wear so it should be interesting what she ends up in!

3 comments :

  1. I always forget to use my Gapcash! I love all of your picks! I'm going to look for those baseball tees and that navy blue sweater for Miller- too cute! I've recently fallen in love with their pajamas and need to stock up on some winter ones for M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those choices! I love baby gap so much! They have the comfiest and cutest clothes for littles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I did not need to see this. I'm going to have to go check out Gap now and get some things for the kids. Such cute finds!

    ReplyDelete