Wednesday, September 10, 2014

3 Month Photo Outfit Help

KC has three month photos coming up in two weeks. Usually there are a few with the whole family as well. This makes me a little stressed as to what we will all wear. I feel like we've done every combination. While I love boy clothes it seems it always a polo or button down. And I seem to always go with white or navy. My plan was to do seersucker shorts for the boys (all of them) with navy and/or white polos and this monogrammed seersucker bubble for KC.
But is it too late to do that? It will hopefully still be pretty hot here, but then is it terrible to be doing navy and white all over again.

Or what about something neutral with some chambray? I could throw on a long sleeved shirt under either of these if it's colder (they are both corduroy). First is Janie and Jack and may be hard to find, second is Gap and I could use GapCash. I'm not sure what Chris or I would wear but I could figure that out.


 Kind of like this:

What combinations do you like in photos? I have a few smocked dresses that would work as well.

1 comment :

  1. Ohh this is tough!! I love the idea of seersucker because it's one of my favorites but I understand what you mean with it being September so the chambray/neutral might be a good idea. Sorry I wasn't much help! Either way I know they'll turn out great!

    ReplyDelete