Wednesday, September 24, 2014

3 Month Pictures

It's cold and rainy today, just like yesterday. Blah! I'm venturing off my soy/dairy free diet and stopped by Starbucks after a crazy crazy morning rush with no time for coffee. I just received our pictures from about a week ago and thought I'd share (or overshare basically). As always these are from our friend and favorite photographer, Tracey at Bower Studio Photography.


















 If you made it this far, you deserve a prize. Thanks for letting me share. I hope your Wednesday is going well. 

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a picture FREAK. If you ever saw my house you would be like...um obsessed much??? I would get professional pictures taken every single year if we could. Hooray Christmas Card planning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet!! Love seeing the boys loving on their little sister!! She is just a doll. Beautiful photos and beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures! The boys look like they're so sweet with their baby sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great!!!! What a good looking family!! And that last one is definitely her 'I'll eat you up' smile :)

    ReplyDelete