Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Review

How was the weekend? Short? Fallish? Our weekend was full of sports. Soccer practice Friday night, a game Saturday morning, then a baseball game Saturday afternoon and it was hot and muggy the whole time. 
Best Buds 
 Our team is actually the same from last season, which made the first game quite different (there wasn't a need to mark our goal ;) ). 


 Ignore the terrible pic of me, and check out the ruffles hanging out!

 Two singles this game! I missed everything after the first inning because KC couldn't take the heat.

We tried out a new veggie burger recipe Saturday night that was a winner (and my non vegetarian friend down the street had actually made it as well and loved it). I may try and make them into nuggets in the future as well.

Sunday we had KC's 3 month pictures and it was cold! She was in a great mood so I'm excited to see how they turn out. I deemed Sunday my cheat day to see what happens to KC if I reintroduced dairy and soy. I'm going to wait two weeks and see if she breaks out. Honestly a bagel and cream cheese never tasted so good! I may have also had the largest slice of key lime pie ever (I have missed normal desserts). 
2 of my 3 have colds today so we are resting up and making cookies. KC is experiencing her first cold and I am reminded of why I love the Nosefrida so much.

I hope your week is starting off great (or at least with coffee)!

3 comments :

  1. Yes! The Nosefrida works. I can't wait to see her pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh love the little soccer players!! My goodness with the colds! It's starting early this year, isn't it? Lily and I both had colds last week. Not fun. Maybe since she is a bit older, if she does break out it won't be nearly as bad this time. Good luck with the cheat day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ruffle pants are killing me! So so sweet! And we love the nosefreida too!! We've gotten our use out of it this week!

    ReplyDelete