Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Finds

Okay this has been a loooooong week. N is at school today for the second time, and I'm a mess. I have a random list of finds. Totally random. 

The first time I saw a puzzle like this was when my nephew was a year old (he's eight now). I LOVED it, and he did too. I happened to find one for N at a consignment sale, but I've never seen where they are actually sold. Surprise - Nordstrom has them!!

I have a hard time choosing diaper bags when I have little ones. And this one I love (and I'd carry it now, not as a diaper bag). It is such a great print!

I had been eyeing this lamp for our new built in desk, but now that we are talking about finally getting the boys room together, I really think it could work in their room as well. 
A Vineyard Vines catalogue arrived in the mail last Saturday and I loved all their women's and men's items (minus the camo). I knew their kids fall collection must be adorable too. If I had a girl, this would be the dress she'd wear all the time.

My boys haven't had a bubble bath in a long time! We are really careful about how often we bathe them and what products we use. And honestly, we were lucky we started out that way with N because when T came along, his eczema flares up really easily. I saw this product mentioned on another blog, and was so excited. We love this line and I cannot wait to order the bubble bath to bring back some bath time fun!!

Have a great holiday weekend! I am counting the minutes until we pick up my baby - my kindergarten baby!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment