Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Currently Wanting

Today's post is a random mix of items I've been wanting (and one I finally bought)! I have back to school, home decorating, Christmas, all on my brain these days! I think maybe getting some thoughts in order will help me feel more together (ha... not sure that will happen until the house is actually remodeled, right now all the improvements seem so overwhelming).

My favorite Etsy store, True Cotton, reopened after a summer break! I love this print. I also love following her work on Instagram. I have a few of her prints already and have given a few as gifts. 

KC is obsessed with jewelry. She has some Chewbead necklaces and bracelets and I would love to add her to collection. These are off Amazon, but I've found them at pretty much any children's store. She wears her necklaces and bracelets everywhere (if only I could convince her to wear a bow too).


 I've ordered a few back to school items for the kids, but one I haven't ordered yet is a Yumbox. They were a lightening deal a week ago and I missed it! It seems crazy to spend $30 on one, so I need another sale!
Since I'm huge these days I really don't want to shop for clothes, but jewelry is another thing. KC has broken every long necklace I have and I love this layered/tassle look from Baublebar! It's even on sale (which is pretty perfect for not wanting to spend a lot on trendy pieces).

I ordered this rug from West Elm on Sunday. It's on sale through today and I had a gift card and a coupon! Huge score! It will be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to try it out in the girls' room! 

Have a great Tuesday! I'm trying out an oatmeal muffin recipe (with chocolate chips) today and I'm hoping I'll be able to freeze some for future lunch box staples. Then I have to figure out what to do with the kids in this 100 degree heat! Yesterday we tried out a trampoline park that was a hit!


No comments :

Post a Comment