Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Two days down & a GREAT Hanna Sale

Monday, bright and early, we all woke up to prepare for the big back to school first day. We'd prepared the night before by picking outfits, making lunches, completing paperwork, and reading our favorite selection of back to school books (as seen here). A neighbor texted a group of walkers were meeting to walk to school together and what is better than walking into a brand new school (that is very similar to a corn maze) alone - walking in with friends! (Just one more reason I love our neighborhood).

Once the boys disappeared behind the school doors I had to wait until 3pm for a full report on their day. My friend and I met with our little ones on the greenway and then headed for lunch. The toddlers were a bit out of practice with our usual 3.5 mile walk and were not happy with being contained in strollers. So we let them roam. And our walk that usually takes maybe an hour, took 2 (with lots of dog petting, leaf collecting, and throwing sippys over the edge). 

Home from walking and lunch, KC napped and I anxiously awaited 3pm (on the couch). Running off the school bus I could see their smiles. N told me he sits next to a girl from our church (yay!). T told me the guinea pig peed on the floor while they were playing with him (yay?! - he seemed excited). And KC was thrilled to see them when she finally woke from her nap. 

Chris arrived home in time to whisk T off for tball practice and our new daily routine came to a close with dinner, lunch prep, and homework (luckily just reading).

We repeated everything today, except walked a slightly shorter way to school. And instead of walking with a friend KC and I took advantage of the Hanna Andersson 40% off tees and pants sale and then played at the mall playground while enjoying lunch outside. Let's hope the smooth days keep going and no lunches, homework, or snack are to be forgotten~!

Here's some great Hanna deals from today - and if you use ship to store you save on shipping! Almost my whole purchase was for N (I did get KC a pair of unjeans - they are so soft but I haven't tried them on her yet to recommend them). I went with the slim jeans bc N is so skinny that they look like straight leg, but we've had the straight leg before as well and love them.

I LOVE their polos and tees, especially at these prices. I often have them monogrammed (or appliqued if they are for KC). They are great for layering too! 

Definitely a sale worth checking out!












1 comment :

  1. Looks like your new routine is off to a great start! And LOVE that the boys can walk to school with neighborhood friends. That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete