Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hanna Andersson BTS Favorites

Over the weekend Hanna Andersson had a 25% off sale. I mentioned this to Chris and he was game for some shopping. We both love Hanna clothes because they are amazing quality - you can pass them down year after year (unlike others I love like Gap or Mini Boden that just wear out). It's also nice that they still carry N's size - he's at an old stage were old stand bys group him into either size 8s or 10s, and ones too short and ones too large.

While we didn't buy everything I'm listing, I will be watching for the next sales to purchase the rest. KC even picked a few of the girl items on her own (and even something for the new baby). She loves to shop.

Hanna Andersson Girl BTS picks



The navy skirt and dress have the sweetest flower print, and pretty much everything on this list comes in other colors. I usually buy a few of their pima tees because they are so soft and thick. I like to stock up when they are on sale and use them for monograms and appliques as well.

The boys weren't with us, so we had free range for their purchases. We didn't get everything here, but I will definitely add what we didn't get. I love Hanna polos for corner monograms. The jeans vary from year to year, so I'll have to see once the boys get home how they will work. Again, it's so nice they offer N's size versus having to go with either an 8 or a 10.

Hanna Andersson BTS Boy

It seems like we purchase a hoody every other year for T. They are the softest, warmest hoodies! He's not a fan of coats, but he will gladly wear one of these. Both boys are getting the baseball tee, it's crazy soft (and it's buy one get one at 50% off).

And last, we couldn't leave without something for the upcoming arrival - mainly because KC picked it out and said "Baby Katherine" - how can you say no to that?!?

HA Baby Favs



KC picked out the black and white polka dotted onesie for the baby and ran it the register. I picked out the pink sweatshirt for KC (she can still wear the baby sizing since it goes up to 3). And I love the crossover onesies for little babies!

No comments :

Post a Comment