Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Finds

Happy Friday! This week has felt LOOOONG, but I think all winter weeks feel this way. It either needs to snow or warm up! I do love seeing all the spring items that come in after the final winter sales. Here are my Friday finds:

I've had the boys room on the brain a lot. The sheets I wanted originally (PBK Toby sheets) are sold out, boo. Then I saw these Curious George ones! T would LOVE these. Now to find N a pair he'll love as well. 





MiniBoden PJ sets (boy's space ones here)
I couldn't pick a favorite girl PJ set - I love them all (and the nightgowns too honestly). I have a thing for cute pjs though. My boys have never owned MiniBoden pjs, but these sure make me want to try them.


My boys received these magazines for Christmas and we received our first ones this week. They loved them and talked all about them showing each other different pictures and funny things. They have received High Five and Highlights for a couple years and I think they really enjoy the pictures that go along with the National Geographic magazine.  It is huge at their age to receive mail so this is something special that comes all year long.

These books are my kindergartner's newest obsession. There are definitely words we skip (stupid, hate), but the stories are really cute. Junie is definitely the opposite of N, which I think is one reason he likes her character so much. I will also admit that my husband belly laughed at one part in the Jingle Bells book.

I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend! N and T are out of school Monday and Tuesday which I am very excited about; I love having my babies with me. I'm looking forward to hot lattes, bagels and very little to do (especially after last weekend's painting marathon).



No comments :

Post a Comment