Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Finds

I hope everyone has had a great week! The snow definitely made it exciting around here. I'm sharing a few random things I've been thinking of - CDs we love, sunglasses for when it warms up, table lamps - random!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1. Aviator Sunglasses - Under $10!! I'm dreaming of summer and how cute these would look on my little guys. These come in gold or silver.

2. hi/bye Tote - Is it sad I want this hi/bye tote for me? This would be a cute car bag (with all the extras a toddler may need) or maybe a great library book bag. It would also be a super cute Valentine bag to stuff goodies in!

3. Philadelphia Chickens CD/Book - This is a rediscovery for us. N received this as a first Christmas gift from a friend and we loved it. 5 years later, it may drive me a little insane, but T just discovered it and loves it. It's like Broadway for kids and if you are familiar with Sandra Boynton books, a lot of them are made into songs on this CD.

4. Shea Butter Hand Cream - I've mentioned before that T has terrible eczema, well with the dry winter and all the hand washing his poor hands are in really bad shape. While we use Mustela or Burt's Bees on his arms and legs, we had to step it up a notch on his hands. We've been using this for a month and things are looking good (he prefers the cherry blossom scent, I prefer original). He hasn't cried over his hands hurting in a few weeks. 

5. Whale Lamp - The boys' new dresser arrived yesterday and now I'm thinking of what lamps to top it off with - I LOVE this one. N would prefer the PBK's one with R&R lights, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to nix that idea. I think two of these would look so cute facing each other. Now to talk the boys into it.


No comments :

Post a Comment