Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine's Day Clothing

Valentine's Day Outfits
pink tights, striped jean, ruffle shirt, gray heart dress, striped heart dress (unfortunately this won't ship until after the big day), heart tights, fisherman sweater, check shirt, belt

There are so many great options for girls this year for Valentine's Day! It seems boys are somewhat limited (my big guy will be wearing a button down and a sweater vest and my little guy will most likely pick out something crazy). Some items I couldn't find online, and wish I'd taken a picture of instore. JCrew has the cutest pink sweater with hearts on the elbows. Gap had a ton of adorable heart items. If you have a teeny tiny one Kissy Kissy had some of the sweetest Valentine's items. I look forward to seeing what all those little cuties out there wear on the 14th (I'm missing all the adorable Christmas clothes that disappeared this month).

No comments :

Post a Comment