Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Review

After a serious Friday post, I'm ready to take this week and make it mine (with working heat and cars of course). I hope you are too! This weekend was just what we needed, lots of things happened that needed to happen (among that playing in the backyard). 

technically this is Thursday, but my sweet boy was still asleep at 8 (in our bed) and he looked so snuggly. Friday we lucked out into a two hour delay before school which gave us lots of play time and a hot breakfast (including hot chocolate).

N likes to dress himself. The day before he dressed in a button down and sweater vest. Friday he appeared in a double polo with collars popped. Not sure I would have picked any of it (especially the colors) but it made me laugh - and think of Nolan from Revenge.

Friday was a PJ day for T (serena and lilly pjs here and $24.99!).

Saturday was a get things done day. We switched the boys' closet over to their new room and put up their painted letters. Their dresser should be here before next week!

 There may have also been chocolate chocolate chip cookies consumed.
 Sunday we headed off to church. This was our week to volunteer in N's room and he was so excited. We always joke that we could have 20 3 year olds in our room and it would be easier than 5 5 year olds. Afterwards N asked to go to lunch before heading home to play. It was windy and cold but we made it out and had some time outside to play at home as well (bring on t-ball season).

T and I are headed to the grocery store (probably with a thousand others - they are calling for a whole inch of snow tomorrow night :) ) and maybe to the trails for a bike ride (it's going to be almost 60 today!). It is going to be a great week.

Ohhhh - and PBK's Easter items have free shipping today. I've never found a better Easter basket (and I've ordered a few) and I LOVE the liners. 

The Peter Rabbit liners have always been my favorite but they sell out fast!!

Tegu blocks are on Zulily today. I've been interested in these for awhile, and played with them at the store. I think they will be part of our toy collection at some point (and since they are magnetic they seem great for restaurants and travel). 

One of my favorite brands, E-Land, is on Rue La La today. In my last pic from the weekend, T is in an E-Land sweater. So many great items (need an invite, click here). It is so hard to pick favorites but here are a few:
 tee
dress (silk and in stock in all sizes)

Happy Shopping and Happy Monday!!







No comments :

Post a Comment