Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Finds

1. Lilly Pulitzer Cardigan I cannot describe how in love I am with this cardigan. And the best part about it (other than the bows and the tone on tone) is that it can go with so many things! If I had a little girl this would definitely be Christmas card worthy. 

2. Animal Alphabet Chart  This Animal Alphabet Chart from Rifle Paper Co is the best alphabet chart I've seen. I love the pictures, the lettering, and the colors - it just all works so well. I could definitely see this in my boys room or playroom.

3. Crewcuts sweatshirt I've mentioned before my love of baseball tees (not quite a preppy find, but I can't deny my love for them), the added coloring blocking to this one makes me want it to be fall pronto (and I am not a fan of fall at all). 

4. Tea Twirl Top The peonies and style of this top are so youthful and beautiful. I love the idea of it with some colored skinny jeans and boots. 

5. Gold Dot Sheet Set A great set of sheets with style that will go with just about any duvet or quilt. It would look adorable with stripes. Honestly, I wouldn't mind them for my bed! Use the code BUDDY for 15% off!

No comments :

Post a Comment