Monday, August 19, 2013

Our Final Week Before School

I'm already having heart palpitations! N starts school next Tuesday (and doesn't go again until Friday). I realized I never shared our school supply shopping pictures. The list we received was no joke, although very similar to the lists I remember handing out as a teacher. 

 He was so excited he was a blur running things to the cart and coming back for more.
 The whole deal (I swear it's the correct orientation in my file):
 All of our supplies will be communal so there isn't a need to label them, but if I did need to, AndersRuff has the cutest labels. (There were super cute ones Maureen did on Instagram with lego man labels, I haven't seen them in the store yet though).

This weekend we painted the kitchen and then put up our official bookbag shelf. If you happen to purchase this shelf - do not use the included hardware (we had two holes in the wall to patch). I love the look and now I need to head to Ikea for some frames. A little artwork above, a calendar maybe, would completely finish it out!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my favorite back to school books! (and if you have a little lady, the Lilly Sale is on - sort of - hopefully technical issues will be figured out soon).

No comments :

Post a Comment