Friday, August 16, 2013

And Back To Blogging

What a week! We started off the week (does Sunday start the week, maybe not, I guess that's the last day of the week) - Anyway, we saw Planes on Sunday. It was a hit.
 Then the boys, dog and I packed up and headed to my parents house. N chose a dictionary to read in the car. Such a funny kid.
 We spent two full days at the pool, in the bright, cruel son. Even after many reapplies, we still burned. We are all wearing long sleeve rash guards next summer! They worked great for N (from Gap, but JCrew has them too).





 When the weather turned and our skin couldn't take another day exposed, we headed to our favorite children's museum. I didn't realize when I told N to get dressed that he put on T's clothes. I knew the shorts looked short, but it wasn't until T was wearing N's top that I realized the tops were wrong too. Maybe it should be a hint to stop dressing them alike.
We spent five hours here and N still whined when it was time to go. 




There was no love for stopping for pictures, although I may frame this one.






We arrived home yesterday, tired and happy. The frig is empty and I have a kitchen to paint (and a husband who worked a continuous 35 hours while we were gone, making him more zombie like than I prefer). I may have to make the Friday Finds, a Saturday Scores? 

No comments :

Post a Comment