Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Finds

Seriously, this week FLEW by! We did a little traveling and I have no clue where the rest of the week went - but it was great. 

I have a few finds for Friday -
 Crayola Color Wonder Metallic - I might be behind on this, because my mom had heard about it and I hadn't, but this is AWESOME! N received this for his birthday from my mom and honestly, I want to buy a ton more. Here are some of his masterpieces.

Gap Sweater - I can see this making a great transition from summer to fall. I love sweaters with shorts, and this one would look equally good with jeans or khakis (or chinos, what do you say?). Use GAPFRIENDS to get 35% off!



Hanna Andersson Star Wars PJs - I LOVE both of these (although the Yoda is my absolute favorite). It's no secret that I love HA PJs, and my N loves Star Wars (he's never seen it, but he's a fan). N would probably be too scared of the Darth Vader PJs, but he'd love the Yoda ones. 


Land of Nod Shelves - The perfect book bag shelves (or at least I hope). I ordered the white one last week, and I'm anxiously waiting for it's arrival! I'm hoping with the start of the school year, I'll become some amazingly organized person. A lot is riding on this little shelf.



Farm to Table Aprons - I love giving aprons as presents, although I usually pair it with homemade play dough and a box of cookie cutters. These are just perfect though. I love the pocket in the front, and the added oven mitt and tools - so perfect. My T loves to help me cook, and he would love to receive this (although I think he'd probably like the pink more than the black).

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We have a few plans, but nothing too super exciting. 





No comments :

Post a Comment