Wednesday, August 28, 2013

phew! we made it.

The first day of kindergarten was yesterday for my little guy! He was nervous, but I could tell he was also a little excited once we arrived. He picked out his outfit himself (he's a Vineyard Vines fan too), and the flowers were a present from family friends.
 After dropping him off, my little guy and I spent some quality time together (which included a "starbucks run" as he likes to say).
I counted down the hours - no minutes - until I could pick N up. We decided to walk there, and I should have pumped up the tires before heading out. The walk is no joke, I was drenched with sweat by the time we arrived home.  After a quick shower and some play time, we headed to dinner to celebrate a great day with friends. N LOVED kindergarten (and is so excited to go back Friday - I'm so excited to have him home today).




No comments :

Post a Comment