Thursday, May 8, 2014

Coordinating Outfits

When T was born I was determined to have cute personalized matching outfits for the boys and I ordered this adorable set off etsy. 
It's hard to see but ours were baseball t's with navy sleeves.

I have searched and searched for a cute matching set for when KC arrives but honestly some just seem too young for an almost 7 year old to wear (and I'm picky and would rather it say "brother" or "sister" than "bro" or "sis"). 

I thought instead maybe I'd search for some coordinating sets that aren't necessarily "big brothers/little sister". This Kelly's Kids selection has my eye.
I also like this Little English set (the gingham shorts with a white polo or button down - which N would prefer, and either the bubble or the dress).

I know there are people who are totally against siblings matching, but my boys love it (and when they match Chris as well, they love it even more). I definitely have to take advantage of it while I can! 
(the picture above cracks me up, they love matching but stopping for a picture)











2 comments :

  1. I think the matching is so cute! I love it even more that they like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love matching sets!! And I need to get on order some big sis/little sis stuff for this new little one!

    ReplyDelete