Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Review

Happy Monday!! I am drowning in a sea of "To-Do Lists" today, well most days. For the past week I think I've had three lists that have just kept going and going, luckily we've also been really productive (I'm really loving how the nursery is turning out and can't wait to share). I hope you had a great weekend (and Mother's Day celebrations). Ours was the usual sports Saturday morning followed by yard work that afternoon. Saturday night we had a dinner with old work buddies of Chris', it was great to see them (and have a kid free night - hasn't happened since December). After leaving, we headed to a nice restaurant for some snacks and mocktails to celebrate our anniversary and Mother's Day (we'll have a little one when our anniversary rolls around so we thought it would be nice to be spend some quality time together now) - it was a perfect evening out. Mother's Day was a lot of quality time with family, which was perfect. I can totally admit to being a bit moody and tired these days and Chris still made the day great for everyone. 
 The boys started out in adorable matching seersucker shorts and white polos, which were covered in dirt after an hour. So we reverted back to our usual colored shorts and polos.
I hope everyone is looking forward to a great week ahead! Is it weird I'm starting to think life with a newborn might be easier than preparing for life with a newborn? I'm obviously delirious. 

2 comments :

  1. Haha! I love that they had to change clothes. I don't buy Mac anything white anymore. :) He's a dirt magnet and only getting worse. Love the wrestling photo! Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just glowing pretty lady!! When is the big day again?

    ReplyDelete