Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day Sales!

Wow the sales are really great this weekend! Here's a quick run down of some of my favorites:

Nordstrom is still having their half yearly sale. You can find my picks here.

Gap is 40% off regular priced items. Here are few things that caught my eye (T and N both have new swim trunks thanks to the sale):





 There was a ton of adorable baby boy (newborn) items in store, but I can't seem to find them online.

Tea is having a huge sale!


Hanna Andersson has all girls dresses at $19! Sleepwear is 25% off and the new styles are perfect for this weekend and the 4th of July!

Sugar Bit is offering a great sale (maybe it's time to order some pink chicken, and I love Hatley pjs) -

Did I miss some good ones?? Please let me know! Happy Holiday weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment