Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Review

Happy Monday! Today will be a day of relaxing for T and me (and a bit of a clean up day as well). I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our week and weekend was crazy last week. Last Wednesday our garage looked like this:

My parents purchased a playset for the boys and my dad took three days off to come install it (and while it is installed, it will take another three to five days to get the mulch under it). 

Friday my mom rode the train down and we headed to T's soccer practice before N played "T-ball Under the Lights" (they started having one night game a season so the kids could have the lights on - it's a big deal to them). The game was tough. Luckily the Saturday game was much better! 
 After the games we headed home to see the progress on the set. It was complete and while I was against the boys playing on it without the mulch under it, I was overruled.
 The hammock found a new home and you would have thought the boys had never seen it before.



 Our lack of nursery progress had me a bit anxious so Saturday night after the boys were in bed we did some shopping for a few things we needed. While out Chris decided he needed a pink shirt for the delivery room (which then made me think about what I'll be doing in the delivery room, yikes).

There was a great reenactment of the book Visitor for Bear at Barnes and Nobles Sunday morning. The boys used to LOVE the train table there, but now they love looking at the books (and begging for books) and the stage.
 Playset picnic for Sunday lunch.
 And we finished off May 4th with light saber popsicles (just our normal homemade lemonade). You can order some here (the cookbook is really cute, with maybe an inappropriate picture of Leia).

And one more picture of my cutie - he picked out new clothes yesterday and this morning ran into my room with them on. He did have the shirt tucked in and a belt on, but I did a little adjusting. 

I hope everyone has a great Monday. We are heading up to the playset now.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! That is one heck of a playset! I'm impressed! I bet they love it!

    ReplyDelete