Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 4th Weekend & Fall Arrivals




Did everyone have a good 4th? It was a fun celebration for my grandmother (who turned 93) and then some time with sparklers, fireflies, and watching fireworks. 




 We drove to a nearby Publix parking lot to view fireworks. KC was hungry but I didn't miss the fireworks. Thanks to modern technology I could feed her in the back of the van and Chris Facetimed with me from the front.

The passing of the hurricane left us with amazing weather. Saturday morning everyone was either asleep or getting ready when N asked me to go for a walk. My hair was wet, I had zero make up on but I couldn't turn down time with just him for my own vanity so off we went! The rest of the fam ended up picking us up on their way to breakfast. After breakfast we spent 2 hours at the park - perfect day! 
Then came Monday (cue daunting music). Chris stayed home for KC's 9:20 doctor's appointment. We went to breakfast and headed over to the office where they told me the appointment was for Tuesday! Ugh! The office offered to let us stay and see another doctor, but the boys and I decided we would come back Tuesday instead. At least I had gotten dressed so taking a selfie with my sweet girl wasn't so embarrassing.

My mom and I did some sale shopping over the weekend (hello adorable Little Lillys) and we were able to see some of the new fall Tea and Hanna arrivals. They are adorable! Tea out did themselves. Here are some of my loves (for girls):


And Hanna Andersson has some cute items too (the first 3 are 20% off):





(sorry for missing links - blogger and I were not in agreement this morning).

I hope everyone is having a great week! I cannot believe it's Wednesday already! 



No comments :

Post a Comment