Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday

I'm linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts on Thursday!
(And definitely check out Annie's son's first birthday party today - it was crazy good)
Thoughts for Thursday

I started this morning with a Starbucks run after reading this article about a barista helping a nursing mother feel more comfortable while grabbing coffee. My boys are exposed to breastfeeding multiple times a day at this point and I really hope they remember how normal it is.

I picked up our newborn session photos yesterday and I will never be able to choose an announcement! But the best part was comparing KC's to T's (N didn't have one). I still see N in KC's face, but her resemblance to T is definitely there!

I finally made a pinterest pin from years ago, and then I took it to the next level.



I hope everyone has a great 4th! It sounds like a lot of blogging friends celebrate birthdays of loved ones on the 4th - adding more festivities to the day! 

8 comments :

  1. ADORABLE, all of it!! Love the newborn pictures and so happy to know that even on baby #3, they still get things like birth announcements! Do you get the question, "did you think you could ever love your 3rd baby as much as the other two??" It's one of those questions I think about because I'm so obsessed for my first child you think you could never love the next one as much! haha, I know that's not the case, but it can feel like it sometimes.

    Thanks for my shout out and what did you cut your watermelon with?? A cookie cutter?? My husband just brought home 3 watermelons (although I think he plans to fill them with vodka) and I wanted to steal one to cut up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those! Amazing! Love the fruit kebab idea...only my kid would probably spear himself in the eye with it or something. :) And I'm so excited to see your newborn pictures! They really do look a lot alike! This makes me so excited to see what Mim's going to look like. I hope she looks like Mac! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up! Love, love those kebabs! And your babies' pics!!! SOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baby announcements! It was hard for me to pick G's when we were at point. Your fruit kabobs were also adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *kebabs (I don't know what's up with my spelling lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum those watermelon kabobs look amaze. Yay for Pinterest! I love newborn pictures! I wish we would have done announcements but I'm guessing at 2 months veryone pretty much knows lil man is here. Oh well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the creativity with the watermelon! Taking a pinterest pin to the next level is serious commitment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi from the link up!! That watermelon is so cute- what a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete