Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weekend Review

A little late, but honestly it's taken me this long to get everything uploaded and create a post - things move slooooow around here.  

Saturday morning we drove up to my parents (after taking about three hours to pack). We had a wedding to attend that night (one of my baby cousins - I feel old)! KC wore her first bow to help hide her receding hair line (ha)!


My boys love a wedding! T waited the whole day for wedding cake and N didn't step off the dance floor once.
KC was daddy's girl this night. Right before the ceremony started there was the need for a change, and off he whisked her. Then later as she tried to sleep he snuggled her off from the crowd.
I needed to sneak away at dinner time to feed KC and left the boys at a table with my cousin and her family. When we returned, we had such a glowing report. The boys sat and ate nicely and N even told me he ate all his salad - phew!

Chris didn't want me to have to sit alone and nurse, which was nice. And I have to rave about this cover! I LOVE it. It goes all the way around like a big cape (but without an opening). My only tiny issue is with tiny babies it can be hard to latch them on under there. If you need a good cover, this one is called Covered Goods (they seem to change up the prints often).


After a 10pm bedtime the next day we spent a few hours at the pool before heading home. We were all exhausted after such a fun weekend.




2 comments :

  1. You all look great all dressed up for the wedding! I will need to look into that nursing cover- our dog chewed my other one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! You look wonderful. I would have loved that cover.

    ReplyDelete