Friday, July 18, 2014

Newborn Pictures

First of all, thank you for all the comments yesterday! I can laugh at myself and the craziness of life right now, thank goodness. Even Chris mentioned at the wedding on Saturday how much he loved how crazy life is (it something we probably wouldn't have appreciated back when we were younger and just had N - we had a lot of growing to do)!

On the eve of my oldest's 7th birthday, it only seems fitting to share pictures from my youngest's newborn session. KC was a week old for our pictures and they were done by Tracey at Bower Studio.

And two comparisons between her and T (I wish I had some of N!) 
(KC on top, T on bottom)

(T on left, KC on right)

And with my big guy turning 7 tomorrow, here's a little photo love for him-

I checking out the Nordstrom sale today (although I'll admit going there with three kiddos doesn't exactly sound like a fun day of shopping). N's grandmother wants him to pick out a new pair of kicks (my boys love shoes). I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! We'll be celebrating my sweet guy allll weekend long!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I hope you have good luck at the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Beautiful! Love love! These pictures are amazing and happy birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is N your oldest? I love all the newborn photos. We didn't have any made of Lily and I definitely regret it. I asked if N is your oldest, because I'm so conflicted as to whether I just don't take newborns of subsequent kids or do it anyway even though we didn't with Lily. Same with maternity pictures...and family pictures. ha! Geez, I just realized how much we've been slacking in the photo-op department! Love that sweet baby's umbilical stump is still there in the pictures. Adds to the preciousness of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious!! I can't believe your oldest is 7 and you have a newborn!

    ReplyDelete