Monday, July 14, 2014

Recent Finds

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We visited my parents for a family wedding. It was a blast, but we are all exhausted. I'll share pictures tomorrow (hopefully). 

Thanks for the well wishes and advice for KC! I ended up taking her back to the doctor on Friday after it continued to spread and even made her eyelids swollen. Since it continued to flare up so badly (and spread to her body) we are guessing it may be an allergic reaction to dairy and soy in my diet, so now I'm a vegan who also avoids soy (which did you know soy is in almost everything? - I didn't and I tend to avoid GMOs). Chris is going along with this as well to support me, which is really sweet. Goodbye weekend morning bagels, cream cheese, and lattes!

I have recently fallen in love with a few kiddo items I thought I'd share (some even on sale)!

I know flamingos are all the rage now, but I've loved them since I took the boys to the zoo a couple years ago and there was a baby flamingo running around. At that point I knew if I ever had a girl, there would be some flamingo inspired art in her nursery and a few flamingo items in her closet (at least three currently). I love this tee and it's 40% off!
We just purchased plain white sheets for the boys' beds, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE these sheets.  


 These are adorable!

I never purchased that Serena and Lily pillow I loved for KC's nursery and after seeing these I'm kind of glad. I love the blue with the pink initial! I really think this is the perfect addition to her chair.
I love this tote, personalized and on sale!



J.R. Watkins Natural Hand Soap
I've become addicted to these soaps. The Orange Citrus smells like a dreamsicle and the Aloe and Green Tea is so fresh. I was really excited to see them in a foaming hand pump because foam is a must with my boys.

I love putting fun napkins in the boys' lunches and these puppies are cute and on sale!

Since we were out of town I have some blog reading to catch up on! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone was up to this weekend. I hope your week is off to a great start!

1 comment :

  1. I've been using the JR Watkins dish soap and I love it- I need to try the hand soap. I love that flamingo tee- too cute !

    ReplyDelete