Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter Goodies

Easter is less than a month away. I've started gathering items for baskets (and hoping to remember where I've hidden them).   Here are a few things I have for the boys so far:

Easter Goodies
Kitchen gadgets tool / Gap Braided Ankle Strap Flip Flops - brown / Bubble Ooodles / Bubble Ooodles Refill - 8oz. / Boys' cotton braided belt - belts - Boys' accessories - J.Crew / Crayola Sidewalk Chalk Bucket pack of 20 / Mr. Putter Tabby Drop the Ball / The Day the Crayons Quit / Kids' glow-in-the-dark sneaker laces - necessities - Boys - J.Crew / Amazon.com POOF-Slinky Model #100 Metal Original Slinky in Box, Single... / Crayola 10ct Broad Markers - Assorted Colors : Target


T's Basket:
The Day the Crayons Quit is an adorable book! I've read through it twice and cannot wait for both boys to hear it (honestly they'll share most everything in their baskets). 

Sidewalk chalk and bubbles are a must every year (T already has a bubble blower so he just needs a refill). 

I've posted the flip flops before and just received them this week (they are 35% off through tomorrow) from GapKids. I'm impressed with their quality and I know T will be excited to wear them this spring and summer.

I picked up slinkys from the $1 spot at Target. My boys have a fascination with slinkys.

N's Basket:
Mr Putter and Tabby Drop the Ball looks adorable. We love the Mr Putter and Tabby series and with N playing t-ball this seems like a great gift.

Art supplies are always part of our gifts, and our markers are running low!

I picked up the robot ice cube trays at Marshalls and hope they work! My boys love a drink with ice, and make that robot ice - I think they will thank the Easter Bunny.

N's style is most definitely preppy and the boy loves a belt. I've mentioned this crewcuts braided belt before and I think making it a goodie is perfect.

Since N started tying his shoes, his shoelaces have seen lots of wear and tear. I'm thinking of hiding this glow in the dark ones in an egg for a fun surprise.

I'll share a few more ideas as well as pjs and outfits for the day soon! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment