Thursday, March 20, 2014

Old Navy Girl's Spring and 20% Off!

Happy Spring! I feel like I've waited for this day since the end of summer 2013 - now bring on the warm weather and Easter decorations! 
Crewcuts just released their new spring arrivals with a sale, but I'll admit I was a little underwhelmed. Old Navy on the other hand, is totally getting my spring style. If this little lady was a little older, this is what she'd be getting (us ONSAVENOW for 20% off through tonight):


I do feel a little guilty loving the girl items and not loving the boys, hopefully something great will spring up for them soon (they are getting a few Gap basics, but I'm ready for some cute family photo worthy items).

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Thanks for the advice on T's new shoes!





1 comment :