Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Finds

Helloooooo Friday! Did you have a good week? It was chilly here, but the flowers are blooming and the sun was out (well except for today) so things are good! 

Through Monday, Little English is offering 20% off all smocking! We are lucky to have a store close by that carries Little English, but if you don't, let me tell you - everything is even cuter in person! Use the code smocking20. Here's a few items I love:

Restoration Hardware Child and Baby is offering 25% off window treatments through Monday. I've been searching for Roman shades for the boys' room and maybe the nursery and these are really great prices. Now I need to know how hard they are to install.

Here was an interesting read on technology in our lives and missing out on moments with our kids from Pink Pistachio. This is definitely something I struggle with personally. We are great at eliminating tv and tablets from our kids lives, but I constantly have my phone with me (just in case school calls, among other reasons ;)). Some days my phone is the only connection I have to other adults (sad but true) or even Chris if he's super busy at work, but I know I use it way too often. 

This is a shorter list than usual because I completely ran out of time! I hope you are looking forward to this weekend (and maybe even some great spring weather). This weekend may be super busy or super easy depending on the weather. Today our church has a consignment sale and my mom took the day off to shop (and my dad took the day off to grab N from the bus since the sale is when he will be getting home), we will follow that up with soccer practice and then a thirty minute drive to pick up tball uniforms. Then assuming it doesn't rain, we have T's first soccer game at 8:45 and N's tball game at 10, all before T's big birthday party at 1:30. And on Sunday we'll be teaching T's Sunday School class. Phew. Somewhere in there I need to make cupcakes and icing, order balloons, and clean my house! Happy Weekend!









No comments :

Post a Comment