Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What to Wear for Spring Training

Yesterday my big guy was out of school with a bad headache (his second day of a headache) so not much was done around here (and I'm catching up on my blog reading this morning). He's feeling better and is back at school and hopefully headaches will stay far far away from him from now on. 

The boys are starting their spring sports this weekend! It is back to Saturday morning games for us, although this time we'll be juggling two games. We did a little shopping this weekend for new cleats and other gear and I put together a list of my favorite athletic wear. 

I'm going to go ahead and apologize for all the pink in the girls section. For some reason I'm drawn to it (and my boys wear pink, so it's not like it's been missing from my life). I do love the looks though - and would gladly wear them if they were available in my size!
Nike Tempo Shorts, Old Navy Active zip top , Under Armour VNeck, Navy Nike Tempo Shorts, Old Navy Active Tee, Pumas (toddler version), Saucony Shoes

I had a hard time shopping for my boys. We are lucky in that we receive a lot of athletic hand-me-downs, but there were a few items they needed and it took awhile to hunt down something we liked. The blue Nike's are only available in size 2 and are on super sale, but I've been eyeing them since Christmas. 

Old Navy Zip Up, Gap Grey Shorts, Adidas Pants, Nike Shirt, Blue Adidas Pants, Blue Toddler Nike Tee, Adidas Shoe, Nike Shoe

Is anyone else gearing up for spring sports? I'm excited for the boys to play and have fun, not so excited about losing our fun laid back Saturday mornings.

1 comment :

  1. Oh! I wish I could fit my giant pregnant belly in some of those cute pink tops. Love.

    ReplyDelete