Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Finds

Happy Friday!! It has been raining since yesterday afternoon (pouring) and I'm ready for a warm up this weekend. I hope everyone has had a great week. I totally goofed and forgot half of what we were supposed to do for teacher appreciate week! Although N's teacher won't notice because she's been out sick (apparently a bad stomach bug has hit our area). I missed T's teacher appreciation week as well because of snow. Maybe I'll make it up to the teachers next week (I've never not had my act together for this - I was a teacher!). Either way, it's Friday!

Here's a few of my favorite finds for this Friday:

1. The Pike bag from Krochet Kids - I really want to purchase this bag. When N was little we had a monogrammed PBK's bag we used for trips (we still use it), but I've never purchased one for T. I love the denim stripe or the highland, not sure which to choose (although we don't have any trips coming up so maybe I can think about it).



2. Emerald August - I just discovered this brand (thanks to instagram) and love their crisscross back dresses and shorts. The fabrics are stunning and the style is timeless. I may have to put in an order or find it somewhere local.

T tells me he prefers to wear his shoes on the wrong feet, however with flip flops getting them on and walking in them takes quite a bit of talent.
 3. Gap Flip Flops (toddler, boy) - Last year I bought my boys a version of the Gap flip flops (use TREAT for 25% off) and they worked really well. By the end of summer, they needed to be trashed because they were worn out, but they are a great price and look cute too. I didn't see a version like N had last year, and I'm a little hesitant to try the boy version without reviews (it seems like the straps could be uncomfortable, but I'll be watching them to see if anyone has an opinion to share).


4. Lilly Pulitzer's Multi Elephant Ears print - This may be one of my all time favorite Lilly prints. Maybe this baby girl and I need matching outfits. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Ours is a bit busy but it will be fun. Hopefully our Heels will pull off a big win Saturday night, but it will be a really tough game. And we'll lose an hour before church Sunday (although I don't mind, it just means spring is closer)!

1 comment :

  1. Go Heels!! Getting ready for the game at our house too. I have to bring out my UNC platters. ha. Yes I have such things. Those bags are fab and you and Baby Girl need at least one matching ensemble.

    ReplyDelete