Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Top Layers

Phew! Tuesday just snuck by! For some reason the Tuesday after "springing forward" always gets to me. I'm sure having a late t-ball practice and then watching Catching Fire, in addition to forgetting to set my alarm had a little something to do with it as well. Luckily, no one was late for school.  

The weather has been amazing recently. Although the 30 degree temperature swings have made me want to stock up on some layering pieces. Right now the boys use their Hanna striped hoodies and their Vineyard Vine half zips, but it would be nice to add a few items to the rotation. 

Top Layers
Cardigan, Shep Shirt, French Terry Jacket, Quilted Jacket
Stripe Waffle Hoodie, Mariner Zip Hoodie, Half Zip Hoodie

There are so many cute options for girls. Whether a cardigan, a pullover or a jacket there are options to match all different styles. I also like the idea of a jean jacket as well (I tend to sport one in the spring often, maybe too often).

For some reason I'm a huge pullover fan for boys. I'm not sure why I like them (and they seem a little less practical than full zip ups) but I always have. I also like rolling the sleeves on a button down shirt for days when it will warm up but a little extra sleeve is needed in the cooler morning.

Do you have any favorite items you layer for your kiddos? I'm always looking for new options!






1 comment :

  1. Love! That white striped pullover is adorable. I think Mac needs that ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete