Thursday, March 6, 2014

A few sale finds

A few sales have caught my eye and thought I'd share: 


1. Badger is on Zulily (need an invite? click here). I'm really picky about the products we use and sunscreen is one of them since we use a lot of it. I'm partial to sunscreen that is mineral based (but non-nanoparticles) and Badger fits the bill. These sunscreens can be pricey (we have used quite a few different brands) so it's great to find them on sale! I'll admit it's really hard to think of sunscreen when it's freezing outside.

2. Crewcuts kills me with their awesome sales (YAYSALE will get you 40% off until tonight at midnight)! I'm trying to decide if I should hit submit on these cuties (40% off $42.50 with code YAYSALE):

And for girls, these are adorable (and a steal - 40% $29.99 with code YAYSALE):

3. Tea has free shipping on $75 or more with the code MARCHTOIT. 

Happy Shopping!!



No comments :

Post a Comment