Wednesday, April 2, 2014

An Art Filled 4th Birthday Party

Today is my little guy's 4th birthday! We will let him choose everything today (he has already requested cheesy pasta for dinner). Usually birthdays include a trip to the toy store to pick out one toy, maybe I'll wait and see if he remembers. With the weather almost hitting 80, I have a feeling we'll be at a park or on the greenways at least once today.

I thought for his big day I'd share pictures of his first away from home party. He was so excited to have a party with his friends and I was thrilled he picked my favorite local art studio for kids. They honestly did everything - adorable personalized invites, great personalized favors, decorations, and of course the art! 












If you are local, I cannot recommend Small Hands Big Art highly enough! In fact last week, T asked me if he could still take art lessons when he's 100. After the party both of my boys asked to do art camp this summer, so I think it was a hit. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! I cannot believe half the week is already past (or that I procrasinated and had to bake a cake and wrap presents after 8pm last night).

2 comments :

  1. So fun!

    T has the best hair, by the way! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment that he has the best hair but Allie beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete