Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rue La La Deals

How about a few deals for this Thursday?

Rue La La has a few cute items right now (need an invite, click here). Here are some picks:
Keens for $23.90-$35 (depending on style)
My boys lived in Keens in the summer, although it's been a couple years since we bought them (they love the ease of flip flops now). Keens are perfect for summer, and when they start to stink throw them in the wash. 

$15.90 for cute strappy sandals 

 Carriage Boutique $34.90
This makes me dream of the beach (and there's a girl version with a sun hat). 

 $29.90 (there's an older girl version too)
$29.90

Phil and Teds is also on there right now! 

I hope everyone has a great Thursday. Our Wednesday flew by with some yard work and a trip uptown. Today my goal is to get some taping done in the nursery - we must paint soon! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh, cute finds! I always forget about checking Rue La La because I don't get daily emails from them telling me what's going on. I never remember to check them out. Love the smocked dress! Might have to add that to Mim's slowly growing wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete