Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Review

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was bright and sunny all weekend long and we were outside pretty much every second (covered in sunscreen). Here's our weekend in pictures:
 T had a great soccer game (and I got to snuggle the cutest set of twins)! 

 Our preschool had their annual carnival. The boys loved it.
 N had a late tball game and there was no shade. T hung out in the few inches of shade the dugout provided (unfortunately it disappeared before the game was over).
We pretended we were at the beach instead of in the driveway.
The Whitewater Center provided lots of great entertainment Sunday morning with friends.
 And we pulled out the new slip n slide my parents bought the boys for Easter. There are definite advantages to a big hill in the backyard (silver lining).



And any opinions on these knobs for the nursery dresser? We picked them up Friday and I just can decide? I also think I should have gone a shade darker on the dresser but it's too late to repaint now.


 I hope your Monday is off to a great start! Our week is going to be pretty rain-filled so I'm glad we soaked up the sun during the weekend. I cannot believe May starts this week! May! Ack - almost baby time and end of school!




1 comment :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I cannot wait for my girlies to start playing sports. It's going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete