Wednesday, April 23, 2014

More Sales...

Goodness this is a good week for sales! If you haven't shopped the Saks sale, things are selling out. I picked up a few more items for KC (thanks to my mom) but I keep eyeing a pair of loafers for N. My picks from the sale are here. My order will be here Thursday! If only KC would be here too.

Today is the last day to take 20% off Tea orders. My boys love their Tea items. Especially T, he will wear comfy pants/shorts daily so Tea shorts are a must. He's also picky about his shirts and this fish shirt is his favorite.
N loves his bike shirt (and T is in an old Tea shirt here).
 I also have this for KC when she arrives:
Some of my other Tea favorites can be found here. Use the code FRIENDS20 (free shipping on orders over $150).

KC received her first present last week and it was an awesome box full of Honest products from her auntie! The diapers are adorable. I noticed that BuyBuyBaby will ship them free until 5/6. (Along with other Honest products - we can't wait to try the bubble bath that came in our box).

N's gingham shirt from Easter is on sale at Gap. It's $18.99 and it seems they always offer some type of deal with it (try TREAT). It's even cheaper in pink.
His rugby striped T is also on sale for 9.99 (and in lots of colors).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! We are excited to get a broken tub, shower, and sink fixed (and possibly a leaky toilet) all thanks to my parents. We are definitely in crunch time for preparing  for life with a newborn. Sometimes I feel like there is still so much to do that I'm dizzy. Whatever gets done it will all work out I'm sure, really newborns only need a few things (although it would make it a lot easier on me to have everything checked off my list). 






No comments :

Post a Comment