Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Favorite Boys Spring Outfit

Happy First Day of April! Hope you don't get any April Fool's Day pranks pulled on you :)

 This might be the outfit N wears all spring and summer long. I love the look and it happened a little by accident. Who says boy clothes aren't fun!
 The shirt is GapKids (link here). It's $14.95 but it seems Gap always has a sale (it was 40% off when I purchased). The shorts are Vineyard Vines, last seasons sale (similar here - love the new colors), and I have them in a mint green color too. 
N can still fit into his Sperry's from last year, but I also purchased a pair of Target flip flops for him.
We have family pictures coming up this weekend and I need to come up with outfits! I'm so behind on everything these days. I'm debating if N will wear this or a button down and khakis. And who knows what I'll get T into - or even myself! I'm quite limited by my size these days. Here's hoping we don't need a wide angle lens!


No comments :

Post a Comment