Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Serena and Lily 20% off Sale

Serena and Lily just added new items to their sale and everything on sale is 20% off (code is SALE20 and ends 4/21)! You're probably spending your cash at Shopbop's sale, but there are a few great finds. 

I've been eyeing this Yacht Stripe Crib Skirt for months! I had a credit but I just couldn't justify spending all of it on a crib skirt that I wasn't sure would even work. Today, it was added to the sale (20% off $44.99)! 

Here are a few other items I think are worth a look:
I love this duvet and sheet set for a girl's room - so bright and welcoming (20% off $64.99-$129.99 for the sheet set and 20% off $54.99 to $84.99 for the duvet)! There's a matching Euro Sham too!
Still loving our S&L Hannas. The bodysuit comes in many colors and is 20% off $14.99, the PJs are 20% off $24.99. 

If these sheets were different colors, I'd be scooping them up for the boys. Such a fun nautical vibe (20% off $54.99-84.99)

Also Gap is 40% off until tomorrow at 10am. N had this shirt on for pictures and I really love how perfect it is (I feel like it's his navy gingham's counterpart for spring).


1 comment :