Thursday, February 20, 2014

a few sales to note

Sorry this is such a late post! The weather is AMAZING and I've been staying up to watch the Olympics (although tonight it will be the UNC game).

The Patagonia Sale started today. These items caught my eye:
girls down sweater $71 (I love the green color too)
boys down sweater $83 (N is all about red, he would love this jacket)

Hanna has their reversible sweaters on sale for $48 - I LOVE them, although the color options aren't super great this year. They are perfect for spring when the temperature changes are so extreme. They reverse to the color shown inside the hood.
Here are my little guys sporting them (don't be overwhelmed by the amazing quality of these photos):

Also, if you are shopping Hanna and have a girl - PLEASE buy these and share a pic! I have looked to see if other stores carry them but can only find them here and they are my new obsession:

 Fringe Sandal By Minnetonka $30

Oh and Pottery Barn Kids has free shipping on all Easter items today!














2 comments :

  1. I love those reversible sweaters. I just wish I had a little one to wear them, haha. Cute finds!

    Tricia
    http://designandcanines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little sandals! I have been considering ordering one of the kids Patagonia coats like that...I'm only 5'3, so usually I can fit into a kids L or XL!

    ReplyDelete