Saturday, February 15, 2014

Weekend Sales

I completely missed a Friday Finds post and I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Because of all the snow, Chris had an out of town meeting all day long (he's almost home now), so what do I do after the kids go to bed - shop online. Lets talk about all the sales this weekend -

First up, JCrew is 50% off final sale (ends Monday). This is my favorite time of year to buy for the next year. Here are some items I'm eyeing for my little guys and future little gal:
Fisherman Cable Sweater ($29.99) I love the style of this sweater (and I really wanted to find one for myself this year too). What a steal at $30!
Slub Pocket Tee ($7.49) I LOVE these tees, and always always buy them on sale
Tartan Tie ($7.49) This would be so cute for holiday pictures!
Striped Bow Tie ($9.99) I know N would wear this now, not next year. The boy loves a bow tie.
Jeweled Collar Dress ($29.99) What a deal!! Would be a great holiday dress next year, or heck wear it now. 
Red Check Shirt ($22.49)
Heart PJs ($21.49)
Cords ($17.49) These are perfect for next fall (or pair with some neon for spring)
City Tee ($7.75)

Gap has a few select spring items on sale. Here's a few finds:
Toddler Girl
skinny jeans ($20.50)
Pleated Short Sleeve T ($10.46) These come in so many cute colors and I love the style.
Striped Dress ($13.96)

Toddler Boy
Striped Pocket Tee ($11.21) T would LIVE in this. He loves blue and stripes.

Baby Girl


If you local to Charlotte, Shower Me With Love is 25% off EVERYTHING (Kissy Kissy, Splendid, E-Land, Bailey Boys, Petit Ami, Tea, Lilly Pulitzer (and an extra 10% off clearance) through Monday.




1 comment :