Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hearts Everywhere (more Valentine's Day finds)

If I'm completely honest, I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan. Chris and I haven't celebrated since before we were married (unless you count the one year we had N's big ultrasound and then had dinner in his work breakroom - he is a CPA so Jan-Mar used to not exist for us). With the boys though, they get excited. The enjoy passing out Valentine's and receiving them, even if they don't quite get the meaning of the day. Usually I put them in some cute clothes, but this year the guys options are struggling. The girls options are rather awesome though - so many choices. 

I mentioned this one a few weeks ago when I saw it in store and it wasn't online yet. It is adorable and not too Valentine's day-ish.

While this isn't hearts or love-ish it would pair perfectly with cute heart tights and a pink shirt or a heart cardigan

I love the pink hearts on the knees in the one pair. The pink pair is adorable too and would look so cute under the ruffle dress. And the price is totally worth buying both.

A classic little Valentine's Day sweater, this would look cute with so many different looks (dresses, jeans, skirts - it's the perfect topper).


This dress is just so sweet, and such a great price!! Even the buttons on the shoulder are heart shaped.

These are sold out online, but I bet they are still in store.  The pattern is perfect for the big day!



2 comments :