Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Finds

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone had a great week! The warm weather made a huge difference in our week (lots of smiles, boys covered in dirt and time on the playground). Of course now it's thundering and lightening and poor T skipped breakfast to keep his hands over his ears. If you missed the post yesterday, check it out for a Patagonia sale and the cutest Minnetonka sandals EVER. 

1. Play set and Cardigan - I love these mini boden sets. I cannot decide which I like more, and throw on the cardigan - total winner. Mini boden is running a special buy 3 get 1 for $1 and going through the catalogue and found plenty to order (maybe I need a mini boden post).

2. Wallcandy Jungle Wallpaper Kit  - This is adorable. I cannot commit to a whole room but I love the idea the back of a bookcase. This is on Rue La La, need an invite, click here.

3. Bunny Sleep Set (on sale $17) - Easter is two months away (almost to the day) but these are on sale now and soo cute.

4. UNC Belt - I had to post this after the big game yesterday. I'd love one for N, and if you are a Tar Heel, they have other teams too (and polos, shorts, dresses, etc). My boys were Tar Heeled-out yesterday but a belt would take the look to the next "fan" level.

5. Boy's Swim Set - Is it too early to talk swim suits? With the warm weather all I can think of is time at the pool or in the backyard and I cannot wait. I may have even pulled out some summer clothes during last week's snow days. Love this Kelly Kid's set (even though I don't think it's technically a set, I'd make it one).

Anyone have super fun plans this weekend? Our weather is supposed to be pretty nice, so there's probably more playground time and bike riding in our future (and maybe a picnic lunch too). Have a great weekend!

PS - The Target finds from this post are 20% off!

2 comments :

  1. Love that wallpaper!!! I don't know if I would be bold enough to pull it off, but def for a bookcase!!

    Happy Friday, girlie!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny sleep set is the cutest!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my "Girl Power" post!

    ReplyDelete