Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Target Finds

Target has totally hit the mark recently. I have glanced over their kid's clothes everytime I've been in there recently. I first noticed the blue chambray dress with the white hearts and fell in love. The white eyelet dress was right beside it. Both are adorable in person. I've been eyeing the Paddington Bear collection at Gap, and at some point looking over my Pinterest pins, noticed some similarities (and even found another similarity at Neiman Marcus). Of course the Paddington Bear collection is excluded from Gap's current 35% off sale, but the Target finds work just as well for me!

Target Finds
The knitwear is one of my favorite mini Boden finds, and of course Target has a perfect springtime match (I really love the mint and navy together).  Good work Target!

1 comment :

  1. Target has definitely hit the mark in the toddler girls' section lately for sure! All the spring/summer items they have out now are beyond cute! -xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete