Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Petit Ami & Little Joule

After the spring post with everything pretty much full price this morning, how about a sale post? 
Little Joule is on Rue La La (need an invite? Click here) and I've been wanting to try this brand for awhile. Somehow I started receiving their catalogues, and while things are on sale seems the perfect time to try!
 Pink Polo ($15.90)

Navy Jacket ($34.90)
Spot Polo ($15.90)

Petit Ami is on Zulily and there are some great finds, but they are going FAST! If you need an invite, click here. Here are just a few (I tried to make sure everything was in stock when I posted):   
Bishop Dress ($27.99)

The snow is pouring down and I'm resisting every urge to grab N from school (he is getting out two hours early). Hope everyone is having a great (warm) Tuesday.


1 comment :