Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Review

Hello Monday! Did everyone have a good weekend? We did pretty much nothing and it was wonderful. We took the boys to see The Lego Movie (with a small Lego purchase from Target afterwards - well played Lego, well played). We taught T's class in Sunday school and had the sweetest group. The boys were excited to play on this tree at church after Sunday school - while I chatted away (usually the tree is packed after the service, but there was a lot going on this Sunday so it was empty).


N's bike ended up with a hole in the tire on Friday, and when Grandpa and Grandma visited for dinner Sunday night, Grandpa fixed it by replacing the tube. But to make things even better they purchased a new bike for N! N wanted to make sure it had a kick stand  and a bell - check and check. Unfortunately he hasn't had a chance to ride it yet, but it was all he talked about this morning. I'm sure today will feel like the longest school day ever (although T and I are showing up as the "mystery reader" - we really need to pick a book)!

I cannot believe this is the last week of February (although I must admit I'm a little too excited to see it go). I'm looking forward to the warm up and spring flowers.

No comments :

Post a Comment