Thursday, February 6, 2014

Girlie Style

Let's start out Thursday with some fun news! I've been documenting our big move of the boys into a new room and while I've always wanted them to share a room (I was an only child so they are getting the full on sibling treatment), we also started making room for a new little lady.  
And by making room, I mean we've done nothing except fill her closet. 
(Even funnier is looking at this, I've purchased exactly 3 things hanging in here. Grandma and Granny have filled it up, along with a friend's hand-me-downs)

Most of these items are older, from end of season sales (and I'm hunting on Ebay for a sweet Mini Boden dress still), but I have to share a few of my favorites:
Her first Lilly (that I obsessed about all winter) - I'll just ignore the fact it won't be worn until 2016.

This sweet Petit Ami dress(and bloomers) is screaming for a monogram - I just can't choose a color. 

The picture doesn't do this cute little Tea romper any favors. It's one of my favorites (ironically one of my husband's least favorites) 

This was my first purchase to help the whole "it's a girl" thing sink in - a Janie and Jack top (oh and I asked if it was a dress or a top, it's been a looooong time since I've had a little one) 

Another Janie and Jack find, along with a bonnet, socks and a pair of pants that match the onesie. 

I've mentioned this Hanna number a few times (and it's still on sale for buy one get one 50% off). 

I realized a couple weeks ago that all I had were dresses, so while at Target with my mom we picked up a few onesies, sleepers and pants (the navy hearts is Old Navy). My mom would have purchased the entire baby section. Target has done a great job with this section for spring!

At some point I'm sure we will start on her nursery. We moved the boys into what used to be the nursery so this feels like a fresh start (although I'll admit I have very few ideas as to what this nursery will actually look like - it's a lot of working with what we've got). But we have a name and obviously some clothes. 






1 comment :

  1. Such pretty frocks!! I didn't finish our nursery until Sarah Sterling was like 9 months. Oops. Ha!

    ReplyDelete